Do you hate pinning? Does it take far too much time and leave you frustrated because you could have written 3 posts? Do you have too many tweets and Facebook messages that you can’t keep up with replying?
Would you love someone to come in and give you more time to craft those posts and videos that made you start in the first place? If so, I can help!
What can I do for you?
- Proofreading posts
- Making images for blog posts (Featured Image, Pin, Twitter image, Facebook image – using your template (Canva is great for this)
- Adding Images and Scheduling blog posts
- Scheduling tweets and Facebook posts (This can be for certain blog posts or in a group page etc)
- Facebook group admin
- Pinterest and scheduling tailwind
- Instagram and Facebook Like/Comment Threads
- Linky Admin (Setting up post, tweeting posts, commenting)
- Social Media Interaction (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
- Creating notes from Videos, Lives and Podcasts
- Updating blog pages or posts
- Scheduling Social Media (Social Oomph*, Grum, Facebook posts etc)
- Going over old posts and creating pins
- Data Entry
- Creating Presentations
- Email Management
- Creating and Managing Spread Sheets
- Blog publishing Management
- Moderating Blog Comments
- Personal Errands
- Basic Video Editing
- Uploading and Moderating YouTube account
- Guest Posting
- Consumer feedback for ideas you have
- Creating Opt-ins
- Setting up services (Mail Chimp, Tailwind, Social Oomph*, Tailwind Tribes, Facebook page/group)
*As I already pay for Social Oomph, this can be included in a package below.
Still not sure? Let’s have a chat I am open to any ideas. Pop me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a blogger myself, I understand the way blogging works and how important it is for you to engage with your audience. I likely use the same services as you, so know how to get the best out of them. I am happy to learn to do tasks the same way you would do them, so your brand will stay the same and your readers will get more value as your time will be freed up to do other things.