Whether you are traveling with a 3-year old or an all adult party, you’ll know the only downside to a Disney trip is waiting in queues! No matter how many times you play eye spy or conversations about Mickey Mouse you have while waiting, you are bound to be bored by the time you get to the front. But how do you change this? How do you know how to skip the queues at Disneyland Paris?
How to skip the queues at Disneyland Paris
There’s a really quick and simple answer to this, Disney’s FastPass and guess what? Every single park ticket holder get’s access to FastPass, so there is plenty of line skipping ahead for you! Best of all, it’s completely FREE!
How do I use FastPass?
- Grab your official Disney park ticket and head to one of the FastPass machines based next to the ride/attraction you are planning to visit. (You’ll need 1 ticket per person who will be going on the ride)
- Insert your ticket into the machine and collect the FastPass that is printed out.
- Check the time stamped on your pass, this will be your return time for the ride/attraction.
- At your designated time, head back to the ride/attraction and go to the FastPass entrance, where you will show the cast member (Disney staff member) your pass.
- Simply enter the FastPass queue and turn your 90 minute wait time into 10 minutes to walk through the queue. Enjoy!
* You can grab another pass once the previous one has been used or 2 hours after.
What rides and attractions can I get a FastPass for?
In the Disneyland Park
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
Star Wars: Hyperspace Mountain
Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
Big Thunder Mountain
Peter Pan’s Flight
In the Walt Disney Studios Park
Rock’n’Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Ratatouille: The Adventure
If you are looking for a great video explaining how to use FastPass, you can find it on the Disney official site.
Does this FastPass Have Mickey Minnie Printed Backside on it????