Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, X things you must see and to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking a vlog!, Weight Watchers Flex Week 2!
My favourite posts from last week were;
- Top 6 family friendly holiday accommodation gold coast – Bound for Somewhere
- 20 of the best Moana party ideas on Pinterest – Mummy Kind
- Mummy’s basic daily self care checklist – This Mummy Rocks
- How to throw the ultimate garden party – Passionfruit Paws and Peonies
- 10 amazing benefits of baby wearing – Mummy Kind
- I went up 50 places in tots100 🙂
- My free 5 days Pinterest challenge is going strong!
- I had an amazing Zoom with the Inner Circle ladies
- I had a reading from the amazing Marilyn from Soft Thistle Life which has really changed how i’m feeling.
- It’s almost Christmas in July so i’m feeling pretty excited!
- I’m on week 4 of Weight Watches now, i’m so proud!
- My most popular blog post this week was (still!); 21 Secrets You Didn’t Know About Disneyland Paris | Disneyland Paris Scavenger Hunt
- My own favourite post this week was;How to find Pinterest group boards to join and why you need them.
Hi Jade! Hope you are having a successful week and yay to friyay! xx
Hey Jade, thanks for hosting and for sharing two of our Mummykind posts from last week! Have a great weekend! #TheListLinky
Thanks for hosting, Jade! Hope you’re having a fabulous week! Almost Christmas in July! 199 day til Christmas!
Thanks for hosting, have a fab weekend xx
Awesome!!! Can’t wait to get started!
Congrats with going up 50 places in tots100, thats awesome! And thanks for reminding me about Christmas in July… I was going to see if my daughter wanted it as a birthday theme this year. #TheListLinky
Hey lovely! Thanks for hosting! <3 x