Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, X things you must see and to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am not linking because, well… I kind of got sucked into IGTV!
My favourite posts from last week were;
- Top 6 family friendly accommodation in the sunshine coast and North Queensland – Bound for Somewhere
- Embroided tank top – Passionfruit Paws and Peonies
- The simple minimalist makeup bag – Someplace Strange
- How to baby proof the office – Magical Mama Blog
- 10 things you discover when you become new parents – The life of dee
- 9 motivational quotes to keep you motivated every day – This mummy rocks
- Should toy guns be banned? – The next best thing to mummy
- I’m all for total honest on my The Blog Assistant accounts, so I thought I’d share some here. This week has been HARD and i’m looking for new ways to cope with it all.
- My free 5 days Pinterest challenge launched today!
- I brought the Law of Attraction deluxe planner and boy am I loving it, it’s slowing getting me organised!
- I had a lovely day with the girls yesterday.
- I stayed the same weight wise this week BUT it’s made me realise I was slacking… a lot!
- I’m really tired right now (see pt. 1!) so couldn’t think of anything to put here! Ha!
- My most popular blog post this week was (still!); 21 Secrets You Didn’t Know About Disneyland Paris | Disneyland Paris Scavenger Hunt
- My own favourite post this week was; How to find Pinterest group boards to join and why you need them.