Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, X things you must see and to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking, How to find Pinterest group boards to join and why you need them.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- 1o things that make me happy – Bound for Somewhere
- 16 different types of children at parties – Bubba Blue and Me
- 27 unwritten rules of parenting – This Mummy Rocks
- My favourite summer PJs for ladies – Passionfruit Paws and Peonies
- How to baby proof the living room – Magical Mama blog
- I launched my new Pinterest critique over on my other site The Blog Assistant
- Over 100 people have signed up to my free 5 days Pinterest challenge, I’m so excited to get started!
- My husbands phone stopped working last weekend and i’ve had the nicest week with him without it. It’s reminded me to put the technology away!
- I’m on the way to launching my full course!
- My best friend visited this week and it was so lovely to spend time with her.
- We have an amazing supportive whatsapp group and I love the ladies in there so much!
- My most popular blog post this week was; 21 Secrets You Didn’t Know About Disneyland Paris | Disneyland Paris Scavenger Hunt
- My own favourite post this week was;How to find Pinterest group boards to join and why you need them.