Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, X things you must see and to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am not linking because I haven’t written a post! Eek!
*Also a massive shout out to all of you who linked up last week, I truly appreciate and enjoy reading every single one of your posts*
My favourite posts from last week were;
- 5 reasons to book an all inclusive holiday – My Chaotically Eclectic Life
- 7 reasons to love Crowdfire – Diyer erfy
- 5 ways to surround yourself with positivity – Soft Thistle Life
- Starting school – This Mummy Rocks
- Flattering summer hats 2018 – Passionfruit Paws and Peonies
- A reflection and hopes for the future – Mummy Kind
- I left tots100 rankings and that feels AMAZING!
- My free 5 days Pinterest challenge will be up this weekend (I’ve said it now, so no choice!)
- I brought the Law of Attraction deluxe planner and boy am I loving it
- I’ve been working on feeling grateful this week
- Me and the girls went to a home ed meet at the park and Kairi had the most wonderful time
- I’ve just about completed a month of weight watchers, I’m so proud of myself for getting this far!
- My most popular blog post this week was (still!); 21 Secrets You Didn’t Know About Disneyland Paris | Disneyland Paris Scavenger Hunt
- My own favourite post this week was; How to find Pinterest group boards to join and why you need them.