Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, X things you must see and to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- Everyone need a holiday on their own – Bound for Somewhere
- The 3 best cookie consent plugins for WordPress – The Blog Genie
- 10 plants kids can grow in their garden bed – Captain Bobcat
- Stress free travel with kids – This Mummy Rocks
- Mental health Monday – My first CBT session – Mummy Kind
- Positive Message Tees – The Surrey food festival – Passion Fruit Paws and Peonies
- I’ve had 3 days to finish all my weeks VA hours and my house is looking… erm… interesting!
- As this goes live, i’ll be flying in the sky to our next exciting adventure!
- I’m loving all the amazing ladies in Aby Moore’s Inner Circle, they give so much love and support every day and I really don’t know what I’d do without them all.
- I’m feeling SO confident in my business right now! Although I still can’t spell it –> ‘buisness’ haha #thankyouautocorrect!
- I had some wonderful Pinterest feedback this week which totally reminded me why I do what I do.
- I had an amazing date with my husband. It was the first time in a year we went out and even though we were stuck on a bus for 2 hours, if it had ended then, it would still had been amazing… plus we got to see Avengers!
- My most popular blog post this week was; 21 Secrets You Didn’t Know About Disneyland Paris | Disneyland Paris Scavenger Hunt
- My own favourite post this week was; 21 Hacks to do before visiting Disneyland Paris