Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am not linking up BUT I’d really love some facebook love on my Bubble Bum Post if anyone can take 5 secs 🙂
My favourite posts from last week were;
- 3 ways to help your children be happy – This Glorious Life
- Practical tips for your daughters wedding morning – Passion Fruit Paws and Peonies
- 10 tips to suvive solo parenting – Welsh Mum Writing
- The positives of autism – School Runs and Shopping Trolleys
- NSW Northern Rivers family fun bucket list – Bound for Somewhere
- I’ve had more people book on for Pin-Ultimate and it feels great to help others get their Pinterest in shape.
- I’ve spent some real quality time with my family this week.
- I brought myself a Gimbal! When it turned up, I had won a 50% refund!
- We’ve got all Kairi’s birthday presents here and cards, I just need to wrap.
- I’ve almost completed 2 weeks of Blogilates and I’m feeling mega proud.
- I’m working with Bubble Bum and they turned up for our holiday, so we are mega excited!
- My most popular blog post this week was; *still* 21 Secrets you didn’t know about Disneyland Paris 5 weeks running!
- My own favourite post this week was; 5 Products you must have for your next beach holiday