We all love a good bit of food, especially when it comes to desserts and sweet treats. Lucky for us, Disneyland Paris is FULL of them, but where do you start? I’ve put together a list of the best foods at you must try at Disneyland Paris.
Savoury, it’s not often my first choice, but these delicious snacks (or mini meals) at Disneyland Paris are all things I’d love to pick up, oh I could eat them right now!
- Hakunamatata Fries
- ‘Dark’ Vador Burger
- Earl of Sandwich Sarnie (and soup!)
If you’ve got a sweet tooth, these list of treats will really make your mouth water, you can pick them all up on Main Street, but they can also be found in other areas around the parks.
- Mickey Marshmallows
- Pineapple (Dole) Whip
- Cable Car Bakery Giant Cookies
- Nutella Brioche / Nutella Muffins (with a hot chocolate)
- Earl of Sandwich Brownies
- 25th Anniversary blue popcorn
- Candyfloss – There is something about this big tub of fluff!
Is trying a new drink more your style? If so, here are 2 tasty treats.
- GlowTini – You can ask for a non-alcoholic version
- Frozen Hot Chocolate
How many of these have you tried? Let me know below and while we are chatting about food, if you want to see me back in 2012 attempting to eat a snail at Plaza Gardens, you can enjoy this wonderful video!
Got a trip coming up? Use my affiliate link to grab these ears before you go!