Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking 21 Secrets you didn’t know about Disneyland Paris (Because I loved writing it so much!)
My favourite posts from last week were;
- 4 Reasons Why Home Education (Homeschooling) is a Good Fit for our Autistic Child – Sensational Learning with Penguin
- Things to remember when you fall out of love with someone you thought you’d love forever – Mummy Kind
- Best Bedtime Stories for Children – 15 of our favourites! – School Run Shop
- Petite clothing for women over 40 – ask the expert – Passion Fruit Paws and Peonies
- 25 Mark making resources – Budget ideas to use with young children – Rabbit Ideas
- I started writing my courses this week!
- We played CVC bingo, it’s been wonderful to see how far Kairi has come with her reading recently.
- I have an amazing little friend group on whats-app!
- My mum asked me to make her wedding bouquet! We haven’t decided yet, but I’m totally honoured to be asked.
- I’ve had 2 movie nights with my girls and it was so wonderful
- We’ve been busy playing Minecraft, it’s been so lovely!
- My most popular blog post this week was; 9 Upgrades to add when booking Disneyland Paris
- My own favourite post this week was; 21 Secrets you didn’t know about Disneyland Paris