Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking 21 Secrets you didn’t know about Disneyland Paris
My favourite posts from last week were;
- 10 disgusting things they don’t tell you about being a parent – Crummy Mummy
- How to increase your Pinterest success with 6 simple tips- Bubba Blue and Me
- How to make your trip to Walt Disney World more magical – Morgan Prince
- Spotting the early signs of lung cancer – Mummy Kind
- 4 tips for applying for flexible working – Welsh Mum Writing
- We visited my nephew for his birthday party, it was so nice to see all the cousins together.
- I’ve started writing my course for The Blog Assistant and I can’t wait for it to go live!
- I managed to get home against the odds of the snow
- My dog stopped barking for 3 days, it was so nice while it lasted haha!
- I’m about to sit down and watch the last 2 episodes of Friends, I can’t believe it’s almost all over
- I have a little bit of Pinterest magic up my sleeve…
- My most popular blog post this week was; What are you not allowed to take into the parks?
- My own favourite post this week was; 21 Secrets you didn’t know about Disneyland Paris