Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking 21 Secrets you didn’t know about Disneyland Paris
My favourite posts from last week were;
- 10 disgusting things they don’t tell you about being a parent – Crummy Mummy
- How to increase your Pinterest success with 6 simple tips- Bubba Blue and Me
- How to make your trip to Walt Disney World more magical – Morgan Prince
- Spotting the early signs of lung cancer – Mummy Kind
- 4 tips for applying for flexible working – Welsh Mum Writing
- We visited my nephew for his birthday party, it was so nice to see all the cousins together.
- I’ve started writing my course for The Blog Assistant and I can’t wait for it to go live!
- I managed to get home against the odds of the snow
- My dog stopped barking for 3 days, it was so nice while it lasted haha!
- I’m about to sit down and watch the last 2 episodes of Friends, I can’t believe it’s almost all over
- I have a little bit of Pinterest magic up my sleeve…
- My most popular blog post this week was; What are you not allowed to take into the parks?
- My own favourite post this week was; 21 Secrets you didn’t know about Disneyland Paris
Morning Jade! Glad you got back home through the snow. We have a dilemma – no central heating/hot water and running out of logs – do we risk it? So over Winter! x
Oh my goodness, I really hope you get things sorted. Roll on the warmth of spring, we have no heating either!
I’m so glad you enjoyed my linked post last week Jade. 🙂
Thanks for hosting. xx
Thanks for hosting, Jade!!
Hi, thanks for hosting! #thelistlinky
God I can’t believe it’s March!!!!! Bit late to the party this week, but thanks again for hosting and for the mention of our lung cancer blogpost!
Hiya! Some last minute commenting here ?x
So excited about your course! And I can’t believe you binged the whole of Friends so quickly!