Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- 10 things parents start but never get to finish – Crummy Mummy
- Growing Your Own – A Starter Guide – Inspire Create Educate
- 5 simple things you can do right now to be a great mum! – School Run Shop
- Top 5 end of tax year tips- An Accountant and Me
- Lifestyle and Fashion blogs for Women over 50 – Passion Fruit Paws and Peonies
- My new Pin-Ultimate package on my other site The Blog Assistant has had a lot of interest! (I’ve got a deal going on!)
- We’ve packed this week ready to go on our holiday in the morning!
- I’ve had a lot of fun training this week.
- I can’t wait to spend time with my best friend
- It’s 1 month until Kairi’s 5th Birthday!
- I’m about to turn my laptop off for the whole weekend! So excited!
- My most popular blog post this week was; 21 Secrets you didn’t know about Disneyland Paris
- My own favourite post this week was; What time is the parade and when can I see the fireworks?