Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking 21 Secrets you didn’t know about Disneyland Paris (Because I forgot to link it last week!) and Top 5 attractions to leave your little ones amazed!
My favourite posts from last week were;
- How to create a perfect scrapbook with kids – Freddies Mummy Uk
- How to get much needed rest at Magic Kingdom – Morgan Prince
- 5 Things you can do to help new parents – This Glorious Life
- International Woman’s Day 2018 – Why didn’t girls vote in the first place? – Mummy Kind
- Family days out in Dorset – Bubba Blue and Me
- I launched my new Pin-Ultimate package on my other site The Blog Assistant! (I’ve got a deal going on!)
- I got my work finished a day early this week so get the whole day to play with the girls and not worry about anything!
- Kairi has really started to learn to type commands on the computer like /home or /tpa
- Naminé decided to start potty training this week (I’ve probably not jinxed it by writing this!)
- We found an AMAZING Disneyland Paris deal for next year and we’re hoping to book it!
- My wonderful friend Aby from You Baby Me Mummy launched her book this week and I’m so excited to finish it!
- My most popular blog post this week was;21 Secrets you didn’t know about Disneyland Paris
- My own favourite post this week was; Top 5 attractions to leave your little ones amazed!
Mornin’ Jade! Thanks so much for hosting – hope you are having a successful week xx
Thanks for hosting, Jade!!
Hi Jade! I’ve added 2 this week. I had meant to add one to the last linky but never got round to it.
Thanks for doing this.
As always thank you for hosting! #thelistlinky
That’s fab about the potty training! Hope it continues as well 🙂