Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking 5 Disneyland Paris Reveal Ideas
My favourite posts from last week were;
- 10 things you should never say to a sleep deprived mum – Crummy Mummy
- 5 Simple Nutella Recipes – School Run Shop
- how to entertain a toddle without spending a penny – Mummy kind
- Top 5 Friday – Carole Heidi
- Monthly Bucket List – Burnished Chaos
- My sister let me use her Camera this week to see if I wanted it and it’s been really fun using it
- I launched my new site this week –> The Blog Assistant
- I took on trainee VA which it really exciting
- I have some really fun ideas coming for my new site including a training course
- I’m in love with Friends! I’m watching ALL the episodes this week haha!
- We are still trying to decide on a computer for the girls
- My most popular blog post this week was; 9 Upgrades to add when booking Disneyland Paris
- My own favourite post this week was; What level meal plan should I book?
Morning Jade. I’m so pleased for you regarding the launch of your new website ‘The Blog Assistant’. Have a great weekend x
Thanks for hosting Jade. Think it’s the first time I’ve made it over here since you took over! Hopefully will remember in future.
Thanks for hosting!
Congrats on the new site and all the best. Thanks again for hosting and for the mention of one of last week’s posts from us at Mummykind!
Looks like you’ve had a good week! I too am working my way through friends on Netflix! #thelistlinky
Saw the new site Jade. Looks fab – as do all the posts in this linky edition ! 🙂
Thank you for hosting! Glad I could bring something to the table again this week.
Thanks so much for hosting & featuring my post! #thelistlinky