Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking Is there a kettle in my room and 11 other Disneyland Paris question and What should I wear at Disneyland Paris?
My favourite posts from last week were;
- The secret to introducing new foods – It’s not about nutrition
- 7 Activity ideas to get the most out of your playdough – Rabbit Ideas
- 10 ways to be enviromentally friendly and save on save on heating too – Captain Bobcat
- How to get noticed as a new blogger – The Helpful Hiker
- Flattering Jumpsuits for Spring 2018 – Passion Fruit Paws and Peonies
- We had an awesome sleepover party this week, I loved seeing all the kids so happy
- I’m feeling really organised this week! Whoop!
- I set a date with my best friend to sort the details for out break, I can’t wait to see her
- Me and My sister talked about going to Disneyland Paris again and even got mum to think about going
- Kairi’s reading has come on so much this week and i’m so proud of her
- We found a new game called Staxel and it was SO FUN, I love that me and Kairi can play together!
- My most popular blog post this week was; 9 Upgrades to add when booking Disneyland Paris
- My own favorite post this week was; Is the Disneyland Paris Photopass + really worth it?