Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
My favorite posts from last week were;
- My Blogging Fails of 2017 – My Mummy Manual
- How to pack a changing bag for a baby and a toddler – Mummy of four
- Petit-Fernand labels review – My Mummy Manual
- How to lose weight and still eat ice cream? – Mummy of four
A special thank you for thinking up with me over the New Year period – You are all amazing 🙂
- We had our friends over for new years and it was so nice to just relax and enjoy the night.
- I have a new exciting goal for 2018!
- The amazing Aby Moore from www.youbabymemummy.com hosted an amazing goals session which really made me think about the direction I was going.
- We’ve got back into a home education routine.
- I’m on top of my work and it feels SO good to be organized!
- I did a weekly shop this week in preparation for cooking and eating healthy again and it’s so nice to be eating better stuff!
- My most popular blog post this week was; Family Traditions Sorted
- My own favorite post this week was; Disneyland Paris – Onsite vs Offsite