Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
My favourite posts from last week were;
- Quality Valentines gifts for men, woman and kids – Passion fruit, Paws and Peonies
- Inexpensive Valentines Ideas for Kids – Hampers and Hiccups
- Celebrate the Olympics with your family – Magical Mama
- Cruising while pregnant or with a baby – Bound For Somewhere
- Loneliness – Indigo Wilderness
- 10 things all parents should do in the first year – Crummy Mummy
- My girls went loved playing at their home ed groups tomorrow 🙂
- I may have popped to the sweetshop this week as a treat for Kairi because she went in all by herself this week and I’m so proud of her, so while I was there, I grabbed myself a grape soda. #AllTheYum!
- Naminé had her birthday party this week and although she only had 1 friend there, it was so nice to watch her play and have fun and I really enjoyed catching up with my family and friend.
- I really love my job, i’m feeling so thankful for it.
- There may have been word of a special Disney holiday coming up this year… EEK!
- Me and the girls have been really enjoying our Polar Explorers topic this week <3
- My most popular blog post this week was; Is the Disneyland Paris Photopass+ really worth it?
- My own favorite post this week was; What level meal plan should I book?