Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
My favorite posts from last week were;
- 15 Ways to boost your savings fast – Welsh Mum Writing
- 40 things I will do my 40th Year – The Newby Tribe
- New Year plans and reflections – Coombe Mill
- 9 rainy day activities for kids – School Runs and Shopping Trolleys
- Things to remember when you fall out of love with someone you thought you’d love forever – Mummy Kind
- Are your mornings stressful? – Mummy Of Four
- We’ve been back into our routine this week and it’s been so productive for us all.
- Being a VA alongside my blog means that I no longer have to travel away from home and I can actually work on boosting my business.
- The builders turned up this week and started working on the chimney, so we might actually have heat in our house soon! It’s been a long 9 months!
- I’ve started cooking from scratch again this week and it feels great, I’ve really missed it! Even the foods I don’t remember enjoying have been nice!
- We booked our first holiday of the year! In light of not traveling back home anymore, I realized I wouldn’t see my mum and sister much, so mum found an amazing deal for us to go to a caravan for a weekend, we’re very excited!
- Finally, I’ve had a few late nights playing video games with my husband and lay-ins with the girls this week which has been lovely. I’m very grateful for everything I have.
- My most popular blog post this week was; What can my under 5 do at Disneyland Paris?
- My own favorite post this week was; Eurostar – Direct vs Indirect