Hello and thank you for hopping over from Bumps Babies Tots and Teens Mummy Diaries and welcome to the 2nd day of #12DaysOfParenting. Today’s sponsor is Wonderbly who are offering a My golden ticket book and the theme is the perfect family gift guide! My keyword to enter today’s giveaway is in this post below, good luck! Full details of the #12DaysOfParenting terms and conditions can be found on the #12DaysOfParenting page and all entries are to be completed via the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post.
There are hundreds of gift guides out there so ‘What makes this one any different?’ I hear you ask! Well, I’ve decided to do things a little different, with this gift guide I’m showing you the products that are unique and that you may not have thought of! This post contains affiliate list and is also a collaborative post including other brands.
- VonShef Rose Gold Cocktail Set – Perfect for the party person in your life (or the show off who will actually just be drinking flavoured water from it – like me!) This Rose Gold set makes the perfect look for any home.
- Derwent Graphik Line Painter and Line Writer Pens – For the stationary geek in your life, you need these! I’ve been using them for a couple of months now and have really noticed the quality of my Bullet Journal Improve.
- Your Best Ever Christmas Mag – Got someone who has everything but just loves Christmas? Your Best Ever Christmas Mag is exactly what they need! Full of ideas to make their Christmas the best ever and help to plan to, they’ll thank you year after year.
- Lush Bath Bomb – There are so many to choose from and they all smell amazing, so you are unlikely to go wrong with this simple gift.
- Bach Rescue Remedy Lozenges and Chewing Gum – Do you know someone who is always feeling stressed out this time of the year? Give them an early treat of Rescue Remedy to clear their mind. After a very stressful week, these calm me down!Have anyone of these given you an idea? I’d love to know. If not, hop over to the Products I love page to find everything you could possibly be looking for!
Today’s Codeword is: Tinsel, if you would like to read another post and gain another entry, then head over to Close Enough to Kiss for their take on Preparing to survive the holidays.
To enter the grand prize draw, head over to 12 Days Of Parenting where you can also find all the #12DaysOfParentingPosts so you won’t miss any!