Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking 7 Kindness Activities for your family this Christmas, 9 Disneyland Paris Tips you need to know and Because Life Is Worth Celebrating
My favourite posts from last week were;
December’s Bucket List – Burnished Chaos
- 7 easy Christmas Cards to make with kids – School Run Shop
- 5 reasons to buy Pirate Petes Potty Training book – Crummy Mummy
- 10 ways to avoid online fraud with #TakeFive – Truly Madly Kids
- Top 10 classic family movies from the 90’s – Bound For Somewhere
- Our Bedtime Routine – Mumma and her Monsters
- I’m in Disneyland Paris and am having a WHOLE week away from my Mac! (Though I’ll be on social media)
- The food here is incredible! Especially having a Nutella muffin and hot chocolate for Breakfast!
- It really does feel like Christmas now that we watched Ely switch the Christmas lights on.
- My wonderful friend Aby made me really think about an awesome business idea for 2018
- I’m taking part in the Wrap Party and know 2018 will be epic!
- My most popular blog post this week was; Disneyland at Christmas – Double the Fun!
- My own favourite post this week was; 7 Elf of Kindness Activities