Welcome back to ‘The List‘, THE place to share your list posts.
Who can link up? You can link up any post that is a list or that contains a list (by that I mean a couple of bullet points is fine). Recipes, checklists, to-do lists are also fine. Posts can be old or new, all welcome and you can also link up to 3 posts.
This week I am linking On the fourth day of parenting – Your Christmas Dinner De-stressed! and Because Life Is Worth Celebrating : Week 21
My favourite posts from last week were;
- 5 reasons Christmas is better that it was when we were kids
- New Years Eve Outfits for curves
- The best Christmas gifts to take you through the season with a smile
- Blogging Goals 2018
- Three Kinds and a baby – The five rules of the nativity play
- Me Becomming Mum’s Christmas gift guide for her
- I actually started my Christmas shopping, brought the turkey and crackers so am feeling much more orgaisned now!
- Carol singing at the care home this week was wonderful and made me start to feel really Christmassy!
- I’ve really noticed how much Naminé has grown up this week and am feeling very proud
- It’s school holidays which means lots of different fun activities with the girls, we popped to the cathedral and had a great time
- I redecourated my Christmas tree and it looks so much nicer now
- I changed my site theme this week and after a hard 2 days, I finally LOVE the homepage! (I’d love to know what you think too!)
- My most popular blog post this week was; Autumn Living Room Boost
- My own favourite post this week was; On the fourth day of parenting – Your Christmas Dinner De-stressed!