Hello and thank you for hopping over from Welsh Mum and welcome to the 12th day of #12DaysOfParenting. Today’s sponsor is Gitte Winter Graugaard who is offering a copy of The Children’s Meditations In my Heart and the theme is Parenting highlights of the year and 2018 wishes. My keyword to enter today’s giveaway is in this post below, good luck! Full details of the #12DaysOfParenting terms and conditions can be found on the #12DaysOfParenting page and all entries are to be completed via the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post.
2017 hasn’t been the best year for me. We’ve had some great times, but nothing compared to 2015 and 2016. This year I’m writing my highlights for the year down and my wishes for 2018 (because if you write your goals down, you’re more likely to achieve them!)
- I got to take the girls on 2 Disneyland Paris Trips this year
- I became a VA for the wonderful Aby Moore and then loved it so much I started to help other bloggers too which meant I had more money to spend on my children.
- Kairi had a wonderful birthday party that we all loved
- I officially started home educating Kairi and it’s been a wonderful journey so far
- I want to take my girls to explore other places next year
- To continue with kindness activities throughout the year
- To give the girls new experiences
What are your highlights and wishes?
Today’s Codeword is: Bows, if you would like to read another post and gain another entry, then head over to Welsh Mum for their take on Parenting highlights of the year and 2018 wishes.
To enter the grand prize draw, head over to Mummies Waiting where you can also find all the #12DaysOfParentingPosts so you won’t miss any!