Hello and thank you for hopping over from Bump Babies Tots and Teens Mummy Dairies and welcome to the 6th day of #12DaysOfParenting. Today’s sponsor is Science for you who are offering a Sweet Factory and the theme is Family Traditions Sorted. My keyword to enter today’s giveaway is in this post below, good luck! Full details of the #12DaysOfParenting terms and conditions can be found on the Bump Babies Tots and Teens Mummy Dairies and all entries are to be completed via the Rafflecopter at the bottom of this post.
Eek! It’s the 18th of December, there is 1 week to go until the big day. *Runs around panicking!* So today’s theme got me VERY excited, I love Christmas Traditions and couldn’t wait to share mine with you. So without lots of speil, I’ll start them in order…
- Elf of Kindness – I’ve written about Patch and Puffy before, but each year they come to stay with us and help us spread kindness throughout December.
- Lights Switch On – The first official Christmas tradition is to go to the local lights switch on, we count, the lights turn on and I cry. Every year that’s how I know it’s all started!
- Seeing Santa – Early in December we usually get a visit in to meet Santa, it’s only a quick one as he is very busy, but it needs to be done!
- Breakfast with Santa – This usually happens around the 23rd or 24th December, we go to our local lions club breakfast. It’s such a lovely even and usually makes me feel very excited! (Never mind the kids hey!)
- Christmas Eve Box – I love this, on Christmas Eve, Patch and Puffy go home (which is really sad) but to say thank you for helping them complete their Kindness Activities, Santa leaves us a Christmas Eve Box. Full of new PJ’s, hot chocolate, dvd, games and plenty of fun treats, it’s so nice to sit down and enjoy it.
- Christmas Eve Book – My favourite tradition of all, my mum used to read me this book every year as a child, it was about 2 mice names Judith and Jed, now I read it to my girls every year and have brought them a copy for when they’re older.
- Friends – Every year on new years eve we have friends visit, it’s really nice to have a laugh and play some games, it wouldn’t be Christmas without it.
For our Christmas Eve box this year, MSMugs sent us these wonderful ‘Dream Big Little One’ mugs and put the girls names on them too. I can’t wait to see the girls faces when they get them and put hot chocolate in them Christmas Eve!
They’re great quality and so pretty, there are also so many other designs on the website which you can check out too.
Today’s Codeword is: Santa Letter, if you would like to read another post and gain another entry, then head over to Mama Bear Of One for their take on Unique ways to spread the magic.
To enter the grand prize draw, head over to 12 Days Of Parenting (Link: https://mummieswaiting.com/12daysofparenting-2017) where you can also find all the #12DaysOfParentingPosts so you won’t miss any!
*I was sent 2 mugs to include in one of my #12DaysOfParenting posts, all opinions are my own.*