Hi and welcome to this years #12DaysOfParenting! Here at 12 Days of Parenting, we are extremely excited (read ‘really insane’) to share with you all of the amazing craziness that is parenting at Christmas!
We are completely here to get you through the GOOD, the BAD, the AMAZING and this times when you are going to explode because you are overwhelmed shopping with 2 kids and have forgotten to buy the turkey… Just me?!
We are also planning on hosting another MASSIVE PRIZE GIVEAWAY this year! So keep your eye out for all the amazing brands that we will be teaming up with, who knows what surprises are on the cards!
As always, we have a fantastic team of bloggers behind #12DaysOfParenting (details of who will be announced very soon!) So head over to the #12DaysOfParenting Facebook page to get updates on what is going on.
The goal of the #12daysofparenting is to add a little bit of fun and promote a positive message. Many parents feel isolated, lonely and turn to the online world. During the 12 days bloggers and companies that support parenting and have something to say about it will be sharing their views, experiences and knowledge with you so that you no longer feel alone and perhaps give you the confidence and information you need to achieve your goals. (And actually relax this Christmas!)
This years topics are:
13th – On the first day of parenting – Preparing to survive the holidays!
14th – On the second day of parenting – The perfect family gift guide.
15th – On the third day of parenting – Activities to keep the family occupied.
16th – On the fourth day of parenting – Your Christmas Dinner De-stressed.
17th – On the fifth day of parenting – Unique ways to spread the magic.
18th – On the sixth day of parenting – Family Traditions Sorted.
19th – On the seventh day of parenting – Mini gifts made simple.
20th – On the eighth day of parenting – Bloggers Choice
21st – On the ninth day of parenting – My families list to Santa this year.
22nd – On the tenth day of Christmas – Things to do outside this Christmas season.
23rd – On the eleventh day of parenting – 12 ways parents can relax this season.
24th – On the twelfth day of parenting – Parenting Highlights of the year and 2018 New Years Wishes.
You will hear from a large collection of parents and family members as well as organisations and companies sharing their experiences around these themes, and we ask that you take a few minutes each day to read the articles and share them with your friends so that we can all learn something new, share a top tip by commenting on the articles and be entered to win the amazing Grand Prize!
Terms and Conditions
- Each prize will be stated on the Rafflecoptor.
- There will only be 1 of each prize unless otherwise stated.
- All prizes are non-transferable or redeemable for cash.
- All prizes need to be claimed within 10 working days of receiving the email.
- Giveaways are open to residents of the UK only.
- All information detailing how to enter the giveaways form part of these terms and conditions.
- Supplying an email address within the Rafflecopter widget means that the entrant is willing to be added to the mailing lists of Mummies Waiting and the Sponsors.
- Upon receipt of any correspondence from these companies, the entrant will be free to unsubscribe at any time.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
- Winners will be chosen at random through Rafflecopter and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 10 working days another winner may be chosen.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly, the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway
- Each winning entry will be validated, and if the instructions for entry have not been followed for that Rafflecopter entry, a new winner will be chosen.
- Each Rafflecopter entry is a single entry into the giveaway and stands alone as such. Any incorrect entries from the winner only make these entry methods invalid, not all the winners’ entries. The winning entry method from them will still be valid as long as it complies with our other terms and conditions.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified.
- The giveaway may be added to a number of sites for the purposes of promotion.